Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Waiting on the machine

Well, here we are sitting at FOG (Fountain of Grace) waiting on the copier to finish its copies. . . .

So, what do you want to blog about? Nobody reads our blogs!! We're boring people. Miriam leads an exciting blog life. . . Why can't we be like . . . like . . . Miriam???!!!

Since Miriam is out of town, let's gossip about her!!! (I'm sure she won't mind - it's all about keeping her in our prayers, right!)

Where is she? What is she doing? Is it a job? A wild adventure?

Or is this some strange cover-up she uses to keep us all off-balance??!!

Where in the world is Miriam Lofgren?!?!

Is she even in the US of A?

Life is full of questions (obviously all about Miriam).

WE MISS YOU MIRIAM!! Life's a drag without you!

(Pam & Scot) Still waiting on the printer.

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Hey guys! I'm not out of town, in fact I was at fountain of grace earlier this evening! I don't leave until Sunday :) I do too read your blog-even if you don't give me anonymous comments!!!

I've actually been at my parents house staring at my poor car. Looks like I have to get a new one - two of the bolts in the motor mount seemed to have stripped the threads in the motor and the other one broke. Not good!

I love you guys!

Elijah said...

> Nobody reads our blogs!

Well that's at least one person, and a good person too because:

"Better to be a nobody, because nobody's perfect" - Elijah Lofgren

Hope ya'll are doing well.

I look forward to seeing you over Christmas break.

Greetings from Longview, Texas! :)

scotd1t said...

I'm glad that "nobody" is our friend.

See you at Christmas!

Study Hard!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Did you know there is another Miriam Lofgren in London England?!?! We googled my name and low and behold we found YOU!This Miriam is on miriam.lofgren@tesco.net